Wow! I haven`t blogged in a long time! Yes life really is this crazy!
I can`t wait for spring! Why does winter have to be soooo looong? I'm taking the winter term of school off. I`ll be back in the spring though....i think :) I kinda crash my parents suburban (oops) sorry mom and dad.....anyways it`s finally getting fixed....3 months later!!! I`m glad about that!
PINK!
Is the color of the girls room: Natalie, Grace, Emma, Abby, and me!
I can`t wait till it`s done! It`s so different... I LOVE it!!!!
I`ll do before and after pictures when it`s totally done!!!
:)
later gator, ash
Oh Ash, how I have missed thee! HEHE I am glad to hear you are doing well! Have fun with the color PINK- I wanna paint one wall in the kiddos room purple for Hannah, not sure if it will happen? Love you! Melissa
ReplyDeleteYour littlest brother is getting so big and so cute! What happened to pattern making?? are you just waiting for me to come back? I bet you are. Bummer about the car...is that why you waited to drive for so long? I had a wreck too, when I was 17 and then it was all OK, so don't fret. I would love to hear from you! :)
ReplyDeleteJethica
i love you ashlee. have a good day.
ReplyDeleteemma
ACKIE I REALLY LIKE OUR ROOM!!!! ? How old is MARYGRACE? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . HAVE A GREAT DAY.
ReplyDeleteLOVE
GRACE