Yesterday was my Great Grandma Cavanaugh`s funeral. I love my Grandma so much. Though alot of people are sad and grieving over Grandma`s death this sadness will not last forever. Healing will come in time. Thank you Jesus for Your never ending comfort.
Details I love and will never forget.
1. I would go to Grandma`s house and do her yard work in the summer time. I will never forget how she always made a little snack for me on my break and part of that little snack almost always consisted of "gingersnaps".
2. Grandma`s daily walks.
3. How we would share chocolate and chat in the kitchen.
4. TV anyone?? Yes my Grandma watch TV...and got into it!!!....to name a few...
~Dancing with the stars~
~Olympics~
~American Idol~
When I found out that Grandma watched American Idol I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!! (grandmas don`t watch that show!!! Do they?)
We would chat about who was the best, who would be the next to go, what Simon said.
That was fun!
These are just a few of my memories with my grandma.
I love you Grandma.
HEY ASH i LOVE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT GRADMA.ITS HARD TO LET YOUR LOVE ONES GO.
ReplyDeleteThats funny that grandma watched American idol and Dancing with the Star.Gingersnaps and those little plastic cups of apple juice or a nother kind of juice.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .
ReplyDeleteGRACE
Ashlee you need to do your blog!!!!!!!!naterkinz
ReplyDeleteAre you ever going to blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? I go here but you never have a new post. I love you so much. Have a great day .
ReplyDeletelove
GRACE
you bad girl you have not blogged!!!!!What you do not have anything cool to talk about?What about your new move for photograph.Mmmm?So you better get to blogging!!!!I am not going to tell you who I am.I think you know.I love you!!!
ReplyDelete