Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jesus loves them.......

This Christmas season I have decided to take on another child that needs a sponsor but, not for me to sponsor for me to find a sponsor for. I`m really excited! I`m going to try and find sponsors for as many kids as i can. I want so badly to help these dear children. I wish i could be there with them, some might say that wouldn't be fun, but i would say count me in!! Seriously I would go!! I sponsor a little girl in the Philippines. As you might know there has been some very terrible storms in the Philippines. I hope and pray for those family's. Could you image your house blowing over and losing all you possessions!?!?(or losing a loved one) And these people don`t even have that much stuff. Wow that would be terrifying!! Please help out where you can.
Here is the website where I sponsor Mary Grace: http://www.compassion.com/ .
You can sponsor a child or make a contribution to help the disaster relief in the Philippines.
If anyone wants to but needs help getting setup I can help.
Thank you so much.
All4Him~Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. You are a dear friend Ashlee! Your heart is so transparent! It brings joy to me as your mother to see your compassion for others.

    I'll be praying for God's will...
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee,i really want to sponsor a child, i think it would be fun and enspering. i'am sorry that i've not been on your blog, but i'am not on the cumptur that much . I love you so much , like to the moon and back . GRACE

    ReplyDelete