This summer I work out at camp Harlow for a few weeks.
I had a blast!
On the last camp, which was day camp 3 I took my little sisters and brother out there for the day!
We had a ton of fun!!!!!
Grace and Emmers :)
Thanks for helping out with everything that day.
That was soooooooo fun!!!
Just ask Sammy.....he was so sad when we had to leave the horses. :(
Abby and I on the tire swing! I love the tire swing! ;)
we had a BLAST on that thing!!!!!!!!
Ice cream cones!!!!
Yum....look at Abby`s face......so happy and cute!
He wanted to try it so bad.
Luckily there was a harness small enough for him!
Grace, Emma, Abby, and Sammy thank you for being such awesome sisters and brother.
I love you all so much!!!
That was definitely a fun time and a day I will remember forever!

How sweet of you to spend so much love and attention to your siblings. Your actions show that you truly care about them. That is encouraging to see, Ashlee! You are a sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad & Mom
gotta love rockclimbing with romeos. very cute.
ReplyDeletegrace