Day #3
We just kinda chillaxed around the house.
I think anyways!!
Good days!!!
Day #2........ was the funnest day!!!!
We went to the lake and had a blast! We ate and ate then swam in the lake!!........the came home and had a BBQ. Which was also very fun!!!!
Day #1 of this super fun three day weekend!
Well......today is awesome and very hot!!! I went shopping with my grandma this morning which is always fun!!!! Especially when I get to drive!! :0) Then we all went swimming at the local pool,
which was a blast. We are eating dinner soon :) then back to swimming! yeah!!!! I love swimming!!!!
Happy fourth of July everyone!!!!!!
Hope everybody has fun!
Hi Ash, Hope you had a great day!! I miss you guys:) Love Kath
ReplyDeleteYikes, you are driving!!!! I like to move it, move it!!! This is my boys favorite song...We will have to visit together tomorrow. Have a nice one!
ReplyDelete