Friday, June 5, 2009

I LOVE BUGS!!!!!!!!!!! Volkswagen bugs!!!!

It's completely my mom's fault (heehee thanks mom) but, I'm so totally obsessed with OLD VOLKSWAGEN BUGS (mainly the ones that are in good condition). I think they are so cool!! and super cute!!! I will own one someday!!! :) This is my newest one! And my first one! (heehee)
It only cost .99 at the goodwill. Awesome price huh? To bad i can't drive it. It also happens to be my favorite colors!!!!











Sweet ride!! huh??? (i wish it really was) hehehehe!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I used to be so embarrased when I was dropped off to school in my parents bug, but now I so wish they still owned it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute car, Ashley! And for $.99? You can't beat the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday, Ashlee! If I can find you a good deal on a bug... I will buy you one!! Grandma Lynn will be so proud of you!! Hee,hee!

    Love you sweetie!
    Your Momma

    ReplyDelete