skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ashlee's Blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A new picture is coming soon!~~
Fill needs........
Haiti Earthquake
Sammy
For Narnia!!!!, thats what sammy runs around saying........heehee
Elisha & I
I love him!
My abby dabby doooo!!!
Super cutie :)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
2008
(2)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(1)
This is my sweet sponsor child her name is Mary Gr...
Natalie
Beautiful sista! ;)
Random things about Ashlee!!!!
I LOVE God!!
I have a big family and I LOVE them!
I love camp harlow!!
I'm a vegetarian.
I love the summer...duh!
I want to learn how to surf.
Mom
I love you!
Elisha
Go Duck!!!!
Emma
at the beach!!!
My Brothers!!!
Sammie & Elisha........so cute!!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
This is my sweet sponsor child her name is Mary Grace.
She lives in the
Philippines
. She is five and now starting school.
Isn't she so adorable!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ashlee
Oregon, United States
View my complete profile
My Dad
I love you dad!
Eli
I love my little bro!!!
My sweet sponsor child Mary Grace
Sponsor a child today!!! Click her picture to sponsor a child!!!!
My Favorite blogs to follow
j.m.b.
Time to fly!
11 years ago
In the life of.....the Baker Bunch
Our 3 boys
12 years ago
Delight in the Everyday
A few simple words...
12 years ago
Colbycottage Happenings
Lots of new things at the store
13 years ago
Mom & Chels
Grace
Cutie!!!
Followers
Natalie & Me
We have so much fun together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment